Firestop the first plastic pipe system in Germany certified by the VdS will change its name to
aquatherm red pipe
Corrosion in fire extinguishing systems brings the risk that the sprinkler system may fail when it is needed most. Leaks at the joints increases installation and maintenance costs. The red pipe system developed by aquatherm prevents both and offers a high level of security due to its flame-resistant properties.
- certified and quality inspected
- connection by fusion welding
- resistant against corrosion and chemicals
- no accumulation of corrosion products
- low pipe roughness factor and high abrasion resistance
- heat and sound-insulating characteristics
- high impact strength
- leak-proof connection of pipe and fitting by fusion technique
- not easily flammable acc. to DIN 4102-1, building material class B1
- low weight compared to metal pipes
- short processing time
- no gaskets - sealing elements are not required
- 3-layer pipe with fibre glass reinforced inner layer
- concealed fire protection
- reduction of structural works costs by laying in concrete
- weld-in saddle
aquatherm red pipe offers an extensive range of pipes and fittings for the installation of fire sprinkler systems.
The material fusiolen® PP-R FS, used for the pipe production, is a plastic whose properties are designed for the special demands of the fields of application. Both, the installer´s request for easier processing and the demand for maximum safety in later application was regarded during the development.
aquatherm red pipe connection by fusion welding.
No sealants or adhesives are required for this permanent connection.
aquatherm red pipe corrosion-proof.
Prevents the clogging of the sprinkler with corrosive material. This ensures a long, low-maintenance service life as well as failure-free functioning of the system.
Fields of application:
|Field of application||aquatherm
|Potable water application||●|
|Heating system construction||-||●|
|Chilled water technology||-||●|
|Chemical transport due to high chemical resistance||●||●|
|Compressed air systems||-||●|
|Under- floor- heating- systems||-||●|
|Application in the field of ship building||●||●|
|District heating pipeline systems||●||●|
|Sprinkle construction – fire resisting||●|
System recommended due to its technical advantages: ●
Application of the system is suitable: -